1. Your business or organizations becomes a leader in responsible waste management.
2. You impress clients and employees with your resource consciousness and efficiency.
3. You are connected to some really great and like-minded organizations, businesses, and people.
4. There are less greenhouse gases because of you and emptier landfills.
5.You are generating composting awareness.
6. You are actively contributing to the strength of the local economy and the health of the city.
7. Your trash can and is lighter and dryer, and smells better.
8. You sleep better at night knowing your organic waste is turning into rich soil rather than becoming someone else’s problem.
Frequently Asked Questions